Wellness Coach, Los Angeles
I'm a Certified Pilates Instructor and Nutrition Coach. I have worked with hundreds of clients to help them reset their mindset, and teach them how to balance food choices.
Qualifications & training
Pilates Technique Certification Program in Los Angeles and Precision Nutrition Certification
Pre and post natal pilates and nutrition, weight loss, intuitive eating
I decided to become a fertility nutritionist because…
I am passionate about helping women find health through movement and food
Women undergoing egg freezing would benefit from fertility nutrition coaching because...
Building a healthy body through nutrition and movement is proven to support fertility in a positive way.
The type of clients that get the most benefit from my services are…
Women who need guidance with both mindset and how to make healthy choices.
My approach/philosophy about fertility nutrition is…
To eat whole foods but never approach eating in a restrictive way. Food is a source of nutrition, but also something that we should enjoy.
The sort of information/insights you expect to get out of a session with me are…
Flexibility, digging into past blockers, and creating a plan that is focused on longevity, not perfection.
Session structure and pricing:
I charge $500 for a full Coaching Program.
Special pricing for ELANZA members:
I'd like to offer ELANZA members $100 off (so $400). This includes:
- 60-75 minute initial meeting and assessment
- 3 additional 30-minute calls (to be scheduled weekly) to check in on progress
- Detailed weekly menu planning with recipes + grocery lists for 4 weeks
- Personalized PDF outlining recommendations, menus, and workouts; sent within 48-hours of initial assessment
- Unlimited access via text with questions between sessions
- Mindset coaching to develop intuitive eating