I struggled when ttc my first, and I felt like no one understood. I think the support of the emotional wellbeing is a huge factor when dealing with infertility.
1. What’s the best part of your job?
I absolutely love being a resource to physicians, so they can guide their patients along in their ttc journey.
2. To you, what step is most critical to delivering excellent patient care?
Staff and physicians that listen to the patient, promptness, ongoing communication, compassion and empathy
3. What motivated you to join this field?
My own experience with ttc my first born, and going through a missed miscarriage myself
4. From working in reproductive health, what’s something you’ve learned about navigating challenges?
Mental and emotional health! I struggled when ttc my first, and I felt like no one understood. I think the support of the emotional wellbeing is a huge factor when dealing with infertility.
5. What is the most important piece of advice, or tip, you can give to all people facing fertility struggles out there?
Know that you are not alone, and seek support from other women who have been there. Online blogs, Insta influencers, etc...it helps to know you are not alone. And there is hope!
6. Who are 3 inspirational figures to you in health and wellness and why?
My doctors, Dr. Mansfield and Dr. Wu. They are always positive, supportive, communicative, and excellent problem-solvers. They have taught me so much during my 5 years with Aspire!